Slovan Liberec VS Viktoria Zizkov Prediction Czech Republic Cup

Thu, Feb.11 2021         
Czech Republic Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Slovan Liberec got 8 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.5 with 28 points in Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga.

 

2. Viktoria Zizkov got 6 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.6 with 19 points in Czech Republic 2.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Slovan Liberec win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Slovan Liberec win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. Viktoria Zizkov win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Slovan Liberec last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/-; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/-. Viktoria Zizkov last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Slovan Liberec wins is 70.62%, the chance for a draw is 17.78% and the chance for Viktoria Zizkov to win this game is 11.60%.


Slovan Liberec VS Viktoria Zizkov
Prediction:Slovan Liberec

Slovan Liberec VS Viktoria Zizkov Prediction Czech Republic Cup