Sheffield Wednesday VS Swansea City Prediction England Championship

Sat, Feb.13 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sheffield Wednesday got 9 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.21 with 34 points in England Championship.

 

2. Swansea City got 15 wins, 8 draws and 4 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.3 with 53 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sheffield Wednesday win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sheffield Wednesday win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Swansea City win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sheffield Wednesday last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/L; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Swansea City last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/W; Handicap: L/W/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sheffield Wednesday wins is 25.55%, the chance for a draw is 29.16% and the chance for Swansea City to win this game is 45.28%.


Sheffield Wednesday VS Swansea City
Prediction:Swansea City

Sheffield Wednesday VS Swansea City Prediction England Championship