FC Barcelona VS Cadiz Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sun, Feb.21 2021         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Barcelona got 14 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.3 with 46 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Cadiz got 6 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.15 with 24 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Barcelona win rate is 75.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Barcelona win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Cadiz win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Barcelona last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Cadiz last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap: L/L/L/L/V; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Barcelona wins is 80.70%, the chance for a draw is 12.96% and the chance for Cadiz to win this game is 6.34%.


FC Barcelona VS Cadiz
Prediction:FC Barcelona

FC Barcelona VS Cadiz Prediction Spanish La Liga