Hertha Berlin VS RB Leipzig Prediction German Bundesliga

Sun, Feb.21 2021         
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hertha Berlin got 4 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.15 with 18 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. RB Leipzig got 13 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.2 with 44 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hertha Berlin win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hertha Berlin win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. RB Leipzig win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hertha Berlin last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/V. RB Leipzig last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hertha Berlin wins is 20.62%, the chance for a draw is 24.10% and the chance for RB Leipzig to win this game is 55.27%.


Hertha Berlin VS RB Leipzig
Prediction:RB Leipzig

Hertha Berlin VS RB Leipzig Prediction German Bundesliga