Parma VS Udinese Prediction Italian Serie A

Sun, Feb.21 2021         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Parma got 2 wins, 7 draws and 13 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.19 with 13 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Udinese got 6 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.14 with 24 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Parma win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Parma win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Udinese win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Parma last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/V. Udinese last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/D; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Parma wins is 26.73%, the chance for a draw is 28.10% and the chance for Udinese to win this game is 45.16%.


Parma VS Udinese
Prediction:Udinese

Parma VS Udinese Prediction Italian Serie A