Montpellier VS Rennes Prediction France Ligue 1

Sun, Feb.21 2021         
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Montpellier got 10 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.9 with 35 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Rennes got 10 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.5 with 38 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Montpellier win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Montpellier win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Rennes win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Montpellier last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap:W/W/W/V/L; Over/Under: V/U/O/U/O. Rennes last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/D/L; Handicap: L/L/V/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Montpellier wins is 31.98%, the chance for a draw is 28.66% and the chance for Rennes to win this game is 39.36%.


Montpellier VS Rennes
Prediction:Rennes

Montpellier VS Rennes Prediction France Ligue 1