Lorient VS Lille Prediction France Ligue 1

Sun, Feb.21 2021         
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lorient got 6 wins, 5 draws and 13 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.17 with 23 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Lille got 16 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.2 with 55 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lorient win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lorient win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Lille win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lorient last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Lille last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lorient wins is 22.16%, the chance for a draw is 27.34% and the chance for Lille to win this game is 50.51%.


Lorient VS Lille
Prediction:Lille

Lorient VS Lille Prediction France Ligue 1