Fortuna Dusseldorf VS Hannover 96 Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Sun, Feb.21 2021         
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fortuna Dusseldorf got 9 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.7 with 33 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. Hannover 96 got 10 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.6 with 33 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fortuna Dusseldorf win rate is 37.50%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fortuna Dusseldorf win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Hannover 96 win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fortuna Dusseldorf last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/D; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Hannover 96 last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fortuna Dusseldorf wins is 39.17%, the chance for a draw is 28.72% and the chance for Hannover 96 to win this game is 32.11%.


Fortuna Dusseldorf VS Hannover 96
Prediction:Fortuna Dusseldorf

Fortuna Dusseldorf VS Hannover 96 Prediction German Bundesliga 2