Racing Genk VS KFCO Wilrijk Prediction Belgian Pro League

Sun, Feb.21 2021         
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Racing Genk got 12 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.3 with 43 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. KFCO Wilrijk got 11 wins, 4 draws and 12 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.11 with 37 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Racing Genk win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Racing Genk win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. KFCO Wilrijk win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Racing Genk last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/D; Handicap:L/V/L/-/V; Over/Under: O/U/O/-/U. KFCO Wilrijk last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Racing Genk wins is 57.97%, the chance for a draw is 22.78% and the chance for KFCO Wilrijk to win this game is 19.24%.


Racing Genk VS KFCO Wilrijk
Prediction:Racing Genk

Racing Genk VS KFCO Wilrijk Prediction Belgian Pro League