AFC Ajax VS Sparta Rotterdam Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Sun, Feb.21 2021         
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AFC Ajax got 17 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.1 with 53 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. Sparta Rotterdam got 6 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.12 with 23 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AFC Ajax win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AFC Ajax win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Sparta Rotterdam win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AFC Ajax last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/V. Sparta Rotterdam last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AFC Ajax wins is 84.68%, the chance for a draw is 10.15% and the chance for Sparta Rotterdam to win this game is 5.17%.


AFC Ajax VS Sparta Rotterdam
Prediction:AFC Ajax

AFC Ajax VS Sparta Rotterdam Prediction Holland Eredivisie