Real Zaragoza VS AD Alcorcon Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Zaragoza got 6 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.18 with 25 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. AD Alcorcon got 6 wins, 6 draws and 13 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.20 with 24 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Zaragoza win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Zaragoza win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. AD Alcorcon win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Zaragoza last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap:V/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/O/U/U/V. AD Alcorcon last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/D; Handicap: W/L/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/V/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Zaragoza wins is 45.88%, the chance for a draw is 30.12% and the chance for AD Alcorcon to win this game is 24.00%.


Real Zaragoza VS AD Alcorcon
Prediction:Real Zaragoza

Real Zaragoza VS AD Alcorcon Prediction Spanish Segunda Division