CA Huracan VS Union Santa Fe Prediction Argentine Division 1

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Argentine Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. CA Huracan got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.10 with 0 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. Union Santa Fe got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.8 with 1 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, CA Huracan win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, CA Huracan win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Union Santa Fe win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. CA Huracan last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Union Santa Fe last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/D; Handicap: V/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that CA Huracan wins is 40.51%, the chance for a draw is 28.61% and the chance for Union Santa Fe to win this game is 30.88%.


CA Huracan VS Union Santa Fe
Prediction:CA Huracan

CA Huracan VS Union Santa Fe Prediction Argentine Division 1