Piast Gliwice VS Warta Poznan Prediction Poland Ekstraklasa

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Poland Ekstraklasa -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Piast Gliwice got 5 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.12 with 21 points in Poland Ekstraklasa.

 

2. Warta Poznan got 6 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.13 with 20 points in Poland Ekstraklasa.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Piast Gliwice win rate is 57.14%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Piast Gliwice win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Warta Poznan win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Piast Gliwice last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/-; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/-. Warta Poznan last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Piast Gliwice wins is 55.69%, the chance for a draw is 25.16% and the chance for Warta Poznan to win this game is 19.15%.


Piast Gliwice VS Warta Poznan
Prediction:Piast Gliwice

Piast Gliwice VS Warta Poznan Prediction Poland Ekstraklasa