Tsarsko Selo VS Botev Plovdiv Prediction Bulgaria Premier League

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Bulgaria Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tsarsko Selo got 4 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.9 with 17 points in Bulgaria Premier League.

 

2. Botev Plovdiv got 3 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.12 with 14 points in Bulgaria Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tsarsko Selo win rate is 11.11%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tsarsko Selo win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Botev Plovdiv win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tsarsko Selo last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/L; Handicap:L/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/-/-/-/-. Botev Plovdiv last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tsarsko Selo wins is 36.22%, the chance for a draw is 30.18% and the chance for Botev Plovdiv to win this game is 33.60%.


Tsarsko Selo VS Botev Plovdiv
Prediction:Tsarsko Selo

Tsarsko Selo VS Botev Plovdiv Prediction Bulgaria Premier League