Elfsborg VS Degerfors IF Prediction Sweden Cupen

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Sweden Cupen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Elfsborg got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.5 with 0 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

2. Degerfors IF got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.11 with 0 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Elfsborg win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Elfsborg win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Degerfors IF win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Elfsborg last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/V/O. Degerfors IF last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/-/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/-/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Elfsborg wins is 55.04%, the chance for a draw is 23.72% and the chance for Degerfors IF to win this game is 21.24%.


Elfsborg VS Degerfors IF
Prediction:Elfsborg

Elfsborg VS Degerfors IF Prediction Sweden Cupen