Fateh Hyderabad VS Mohun Bagan(Ind) Prediction Indian Super League

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Indian Super League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fateh Hyderabad got 6 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.4 with 27 points in Indian Super League.

 

2. Mohun Bagan(Ind) got 12 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.1 with 39 points in Indian Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fateh Hyderabad win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fateh Hyderabad win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Mohun Bagan(Ind) win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fateh Hyderabad last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/V; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Mohun Bagan(Ind) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fateh Hyderabad wins is 37.27%, the chance for a draw is 31.54% and the chance for Mohun Bagan(Ind) to win this game is 31.19%.


Fateh Hyderabad VS Mohun Bagan(Ind)
Prediction:Fateh Hyderabad

Fateh Hyderabad VS Mohun Bagan(Ind) Prediction Indian Super League