Smouha SC VS EL Masry Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Smouha SC got 3 wins, 8 draws and 1 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.9 with 17 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

2. EL Masry got 5 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.4 with 20 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Smouha SC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Smouha SC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. EL Masry win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Smouha SC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/W; Handicap:W/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/V/V/O. EL Masry last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Smouha SC wins is 30.51%, the chance for a draw is 36.47% and the chance for EL Masry to win this game is 33.02%.


Smouha SC VS EL Masry
Prediction: draw

Smouha SC VS EL Masry Prediction Egyptian Premier League