Ravenna VS Feralpisalo Prediction Italy C1

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Italy C1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ravenna got 4 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.19 with 18 points in Italy C1.

 

2. Feralpisalo got 11 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.9 with 38 points in Italy C1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ravenna win rate is 14.29%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ravenna win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Feralpisalo win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ravenna last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Feralpisalo last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ravenna wins is 29.36%, the chance for a draw is 28.71% and the chance for Feralpisalo to win this game is 41.93%.


Ravenna VS Feralpisalo
Prediction:Feralpisalo

Ravenna VS Feralpisalo Prediction Italy C1