Cesena VS Carpi Prediction Italy C1

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Italy C1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cesena got 11 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.7 with 38 points in Italy C1.

 

2. Carpi got 7 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.14 with 29 points in Italy C1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cesena win rate is 44.44%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cesena win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Carpi win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cesena last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/V; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Carpi last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/L; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cesena wins is 51.20%, the chance for a draw is 25.04% and the chance for Carpi to win this game is 23.76%.


Cesena VS Carpi
Prediction:Cesena

Cesena VS Carpi Prediction Italy C1