FC UT Arad VS Botosani Prediction Romania Liga I

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Romania Liga I -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC UT Arad got 7 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.9 with 29 points in Romania Liga I.

 

2. Botosani got 10 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.5 with 36 points in Romania Liga I.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC UT Arad win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC UT Arad win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Botosani win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC UT Arad last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/V/O/U. Botosani last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC UT Arad wins is 27.16%, the chance for a draw is 29.51% and the chance for Botosani to win this game is 43.33%.


FC UT Arad VS Botosani
Prediction:Botosani

FC UT Arad VS Botosani Prediction Romania Liga I