FC Viitorul Constanta VS Politehnica Iasi Prediction Romania Liga I

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Romania Liga I -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Viitorul Constanta got 5 wins, 10 draws and 8 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.13 with 25 points in Romania Liga I.

 

2. Politehnica Iasi got 4 wins, 4 draws and 15 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.16 with 16 points in Romania Liga I.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Viitorul Constanta win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Viitorul Constanta win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Politehnica Iasi win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Viitorul Constanta last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/D; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Politehnica Iasi last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Viitorul Constanta wins is 58.59%, the chance for a draw is 24.14% and the chance for Politehnica Iasi to win this game is 17.27%.


FC Viitorul Constanta VS Politehnica Iasi
Prediction:FC Viitorul Constanta

FC Viitorul Constanta VS Politehnica Iasi Prediction Romania Liga I