Derby County VS Huddersfield Town Prediction England Championship

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Derby County got 9 wins, 7 draws and 14 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.19 with 34 points in England Championship.

 

2. Huddersfield Town got 10 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.18 with 36 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Derby County win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Derby County win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Huddersfield Town win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Derby County last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Huddersfield Town last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/D; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Derby County wins is 43.92%, the chance for a draw is 28.54% and the chance for Huddersfield Town to win this game is 27.54%.


Derby County VS Huddersfield Town
Prediction:Derby County

Derby County VS Huddersfield Town Prediction England Championship