Middlesbrough VS Bristol City Prediction England Championship

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Middlesbrough got 13 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.8 with 46 points in England Championship.

 

2. Bristol City got 12 wins, 3 draws and 16 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.15 with 39 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Middlesbrough win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Middlesbrough win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Bristol City win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Middlesbrough last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/D; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: V/O/O/O/U. Bristol City last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Middlesbrough wins is 54.80%, the chance for a draw is 25.39% and the chance for Bristol City to win this game is 19.81%.


Middlesbrough VS Bristol City
Prediction:Middlesbrough

Middlesbrough VS Bristol City Prediction England Championship