Luton Town VS Millwall Prediction England Championship

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Luton Town got 10 wins, 7 draws and 13 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.16 with 37 points in England Championship.

 

2. Millwall got 9 wins, 15 draws and 7 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.11 with 42 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Luton Town win rate is 11.11%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Luton Town win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Millwall win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Luton Town last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Millwall last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Luton Town wins is 36.71%, the chance for a draw is 30.15% and the chance for Millwall to win this game is 33.15%.


Luton Town VS Millwall
Prediction:Luton Town

Luton Town VS Millwall Prediction England Championship