SC Paderborn 07 VS Heidenheimer Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SC Paderborn 07 got 8 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.10 with 30 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. Heidenheimer got 9 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.8 with 32 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SC Paderborn 07 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SC Paderborn 07 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Heidenheimer win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SC Paderborn 07 last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Heidenheimer last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SC Paderborn 07 wins is 42.49%, the chance for a draw is 28.01% and the chance for Heidenheimer to win this game is 29.50%.


SC Paderborn 07 VS Heidenheimer
Prediction:SC Paderborn 07

SC Paderborn 07 VS Heidenheimer Prediction German Bundesliga 2