Oliveirense VS Vilafranquense Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Portugal Segunda Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Oliveirense got 5 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.13 with 21 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

2. Vilafranquense got 3 wins, 10 draws and 6 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.15 with 19 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Oliveirense win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Oliveirense win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Vilafranquense win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Oliveirense last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/O/U. Vilafranquense last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/L; Handicap: W/V/V/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Oliveirense wins is 38.93%, the chance for a draw is 30.45% and the chance for Vilafranquense to win this game is 30.62%.


Oliveirense VS Vilafranquense
Prediction:Oliveirense

Oliveirense VS Vilafranquense Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga