Melbourne City VS Sydney FC Prediction Australia A-League

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Australia A-League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Melbourne City got 2 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.10 with 6 points in Australia A-League.

 

2. Sydney FC got 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.5 with 11 points in Australia A-League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Melbourne City win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Melbourne City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Sydney FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Melbourne City last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Sydney FC last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Melbourne City wins is 39.03%, the chance for a draw is 27.65% and the chance for Sydney FC to win this game is 33.32%.


Melbourne City VS Sydney FC
Prediction:Melbourne City

Melbourne City VS Sydney FC Prediction Australia A-League