AFC Wimbledon VS Gillingham Prediction England League 1

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AFC Wimbledon got 6 wins, 7 draws and 14 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.21 with 25 points in England League 1.

 

2. Gillingham got 12 wins, 4 draws and 13 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.15 with 40 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AFC Wimbledon win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AFC Wimbledon win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Gillingham win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AFC Wimbledon last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Gillingham last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/D; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AFC Wimbledon wins is 39.26%, the chance for a draw is 28.55% and the chance for Gillingham to win this game is 32.19%.


AFC Wimbledon VS Gillingham
Prediction:AFC Wimbledon

AFC Wimbledon VS Gillingham Prediction England League 1