Charlton Athletic VS Burton Albion Prediction England League 1

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Charlton Athletic got 12 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.9 with 44 points in England League 1.

 

2. Burton Albion got 5 wins, 7 draws and 15 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.24 with 22 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Charlton Athletic win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Charlton Athletic win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Burton Albion win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Charlton Athletic last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/W; Handicap:V/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Burton Albion last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Charlton Athletic wins is 54.47%, the chance for a draw is 26.02% and the chance for Burton Albion to win this game is 19.51%.


Charlton Athletic VS Burton Albion
Prediction:Charlton Athletic

Charlton Athletic VS Burton Albion Prediction England League 1