Lincoln City VS Swindon Town Prediction England League 1

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lincoln City got 17 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.1 with 56 points in England League 1.

 

2. Swindon Town got 8 wins, 3 draws and 18 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.20 with 27 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lincoln City win rate is 57.14%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lincoln City win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Swindon Town win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lincoln City last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/W; Handicap:W/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Swindon Town last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lincoln City wins is 65.57%, the chance for a draw is 21.27% and the chance for Swindon Town to win this game is 13.16%.


Lincoln City VS Swindon Town
Prediction:Lincoln City

Lincoln City VS Swindon Town Prediction England League 1