Bristol Rovers VS Wigan Athletic Prediction England League 1

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bristol Rovers got 7 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.19 with 27 points in England League 1.

 

2. Wigan Athletic got 6 wins, 6 draws and 17 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.23 with 24 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bristol Rovers win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bristol Rovers win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Wigan Athletic win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bristol Rovers last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Wigan Athletic last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap: L/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bristol Rovers wins is 41.91%, the chance for a draw is 28.22% and the chance for Wigan Athletic to win this game is 29.87%.


Bristol Rovers VS Wigan Athletic
Prediction:Bristol Rovers

Bristol Rovers VS Wigan Athletic Prediction England League 1