Hull City VS Ipswich Town Prediction England League 1

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hull City got 16 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.3 with 53 points in England League 1.

 

2. Ipswich Town got 12 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.12 with 41 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hull City win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hull City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Ipswich Town win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hull City last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/L; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Ipswich Town last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/D; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hull City wins is 52.84%, the chance for a draw is 26.34% and the chance for Ipswich Town to win this game is 20.82%.


Hull City VS Ipswich Town
Prediction:Hull City

Hull City VS Ipswich Town Prediction England League 1