Northampton Town VS Rochdale Prediction England League 1

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Northampton Town got 6 wins, 7 draws and 16 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.22 with 25 points in England League 1.

 

2. Rochdale got 6 wins, 9 draws and 14 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.18 with 27 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Northampton Town win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Northampton Town win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Rochdale win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Northampton Town last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/D; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Rochdale last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/W; Handicap: W/V/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Northampton Town wins is 42.96%, the chance for a draw is 27.56% and the chance for Rochdale to win this game is 29.48%.


Northampton Town VS Rochdale
Prediction:Northampton Town

Northampton Town VS Rochdale Prediction England League 1