Plymouth Argyle VS Peterborough United Prediction England League 1

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Plymouth Argyle got 11 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.10 with 42 points in England League 1.

 

2. Peterborough United got 17 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.2 with 55 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Plymouth Argyle win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Plymouth Argyle win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Peterborough United win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Plymouth Argyle last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/D; Handicap:L/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Peterborough United last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Plymouth Argyle wins is 28.25%, the chance for a draw is 28.12% and the chance for Peterborough United to win this game is 43.63%.


Plymouth Argyle VS Peterborough United
Prediction:Peterborough United

Plymouth Argyle VS Peterborough United Prediction England League 1