Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Millonarios Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atletico Junior Barranquilla got 4 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.7 with 13 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. Millonarios got 4 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.6 with 13 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atletico Junior Barranquilla win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atletico Junior Barranquilla win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Millonarios win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atletico Junior Barranquilla last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Millonarios last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/V/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atletico Junior Barranquilla wins is 43.93%, the chance for a draw is 31.92% and the chance for Millonarios to win this game is 24.15%.


Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Millonarios
Prediction:Atletico Junior Barranquilla

Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Millonarios Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura