Boston River VS Club Atletico Progreso Prediction Uruguay Primera Division

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
Uruguay Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Boston River got 3 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.10 with 10 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

2. Club Atletico Progreso got 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.13 with 8 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Boston River win rate is 28.57%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Boston River win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Club Atletico Progreso win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Boston River last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Club Atletico Progreso last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/L; Handicap: L/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Boston River wins is 36.74%, the chance for a draw is 30.30% and the chance for Club Atletico Progreso to win this game is 32.96%.


Boston River VS Club Atletico Progreso
Prediction:Boston River

Boston River VS Club Atletico Progreso Prediction Uruguay Primera Division