Viktoria Zizkov VS Vysocina jihlava Prediction International Club Friendly

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Viktoria Zizkov got 6 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.6 with 19 points in Czech Republic 2.Liga.

 

2. Vysocina jihlava got 4 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.10 with 15 points in Czech Republic 2.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Viktoria Zizkov win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Viktoria Zizkov win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Vysocina jihlava win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Viktoria Zizkov last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Vysocina jihlava last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/D; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Viktoria Zizkov wins is 39.68%, the chance for a draw is 24.08% and the chance for Vysocina jihlava to win this game is 36.24%.


Viktoria Zizkov VS Vysocina jihlava
Prediction:Viktoria Zizkov

Viktoria Zizkov VS Vysocina jihlava Prediction International Club Friendly