East Bengal VS Northeast United Prediction Indian Super League

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
Indian Super League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. East Bengal got 3 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.9 with 17 points in Indian Super League.

 

2. Northeast United got 6 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.5 with 27 points in Indian Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, East Bengal win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, East Bengal win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Northeast United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. East Bengal last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Northeast United last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that East Bengal wins is 31.74%, the chance for a draw is 30.22% and the chance for Northeast United to win this game is 38.04%.


East Bengal VS Northeast United
Prediction:Northeast United

East Bengal VS Northeast United Prediction Indian Super League