Muang Thong United VS Port FC Prediction Thai Premier League

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
Thai Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Muang Thong United got 10 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.5 with 34 points in Thai Premier League.

 

2. Port FC got 13 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.2 with 41 points in Thai Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Muang Thong United win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Muang Thong United win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Port FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Muang Thong United last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/O/O. Port FC last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Muang Thong United wins is 39.96%, the chance for a draw is 25.77% and the chance for Port FC to win this game is 34.27%.


Muang Thong United VS Port FC
Prediction:Muang Thong United

Muang Thong United VS Port FC Prediction Thai Premier League