Barnsley VS Stoke City Prediction England Championship

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Barnsley got 13 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.10 with 45 points in England Championship.

 

2. Stoke City got 11 wins, 12 draws and 8 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.9 with 45 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Barnsley win rate is 14.29%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Barnsley win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Stoke City win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Barnsley last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Stoke City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Barnsley wins is 41.20%, the chance for a draw is 29.36% and the chance for Stoke City to win this game is 29.44%.


Barnsley VS Stoke City
Prediction:Barnsley

Barnsley VS Stoke City Prediction England Championship