Preston North End VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction England Championship

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Preston North End got 12 wins, 3 draws and 16 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.14 with 39 points in England Championship.

 

2. Queens Park Rangers (QPR) got 10 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.13 with 39 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Preston North End win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Preston North End win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Queens Park Rangers (QPR) win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Preston North End last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Queens Park Rangers (QPR) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Preston North End wins is 38.54%, the chance for a draw is 28.97% and the chance for Queens Park Rangers (QPR) to win this game is 32.50%.


Preston North End VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR)
Prediction:Preston North End

Preston North End VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction England Championship