Blackburn Rovers VS Watford Prediction England Championship

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Blackburn Rovers got 11 wins, 6 draws and 13 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.12 with 39 points in England Championship.

 

2. Watford got 16 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.3 with 57 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Blackburn Rovers win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Blackburn Rovers win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Watford win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Blackburn Rovers last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Watford last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Blackburn Rovers wins is 34.94%, the chance for a draw is 29.57% and the chance for Watford to win this game is 35.49%.


Blackburn Rovers VS Watford
Prediction:Watford

Blackburn Rovers VS Watford Prediction England Championship