Saint Mirren VS Motherwell Prediction Scottish Premier League

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
Scottish Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Saint Mirren got 9 wins, 8 draws and 12 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.6 with 35 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

2. Motherwell got 7 wins, 7 draws and 15 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.9 with 28 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Saint Mirren win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Saint Mirren win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Motherwell win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Saint Mirren last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/W; Handicap:V/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Motherwell last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Saint Mirren wins is 38.76%, the chance for a draw is 29.87% and the chance for Motherwell to win this game is 31.37%.


Saint Mirren VS Motherwell
Prediction:Saint Mirren

Saint Mirren VS Motherwell Prediction Scottish Premier League