Olbia VS Pro Sesto Prediction Italy C1

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
Italy C1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Olbia got 4 wins, 12 draws and 9 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.17 with 24 points in Italy C1.

 

2. Pro Sesto got 8 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.12 with 31 points in Italy C1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Olbia win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Olbia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Pro Sesto win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Olbia last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/L; Handicap:W/L/-/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/-/U/O. Pro Sesto last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/D; Handicap: L/V/W/V/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Olbia wins is 38.72%, the chance for a draw is 32.15% and the chance for Pro Sesto to win this game is 29.13%.


Olbia VS Pro Sesto
Prediction:Olbia

Olbia VS Pro Sesto Prediction Italy C1