Univ.Cesar Vallejo VS Caracas FC Prediction Copa Libertadores

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Univ.Cesar Vallejo got 8 wins, 9 draws and 2 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.4 with 33 points in Peru Primera Division.

 

2. Caracas FC got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.2 with 0 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Univ.Cesar Vallejo win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Univ.Cesar Vallejo win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Caracas FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Univ.Cesar Vallejo last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Caracas FC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Univ.Cesar Vallejo wins is 42.15%, the chance for a draw is 28.83% and the chance for Caracas FC to win this game is 29.03%.


Univ.Cesar Vallejo VS Caracas FC
Prediction:Univ.Cesar Vallejo

Univ.Cesar Vallejo VS Caracas FC Prediction Copa Libertadores