Independiente Santa Fe VS Boyaca Chico Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Independiente Santa Fe got 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.4 with 14 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. Boyaca Chico got 1 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.17 with 4 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Independiente Santa Fe win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Independiente Santa Fe win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Boyaca Chico win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Independiente Santa Fe last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap:L/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/V/U/U. Boyaca Chico last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap: W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Independiente Santa Fe wins is 70.66%, the chance for a draw is 19.82% and the chance for Boyaca Chico to win this game is 9.52%.


Independiente Santa Fe VS Boyaca Chico
Prediction:Independiente Santa Fe

Independiente Santa Fe VS Boyaca Chico Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura