America de Cali VS Envigado FC Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. America de Cali got 1 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.11 with 7 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. Envigado FC got 1 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.15 with 7 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, America de Cali win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, America de Cali win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Envigado FC win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. America de Cali last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Envigado FC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/D; Handicap: W/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: U/V/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that America de Cali wins is 60.66%, the chance for a draw is 24.96% and the chance for Envigado FC to win this game is 14.38%.


America de Cali VS Envigado FC
Prediction:America de Cali

America de Cali VS Envigado FC Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura