Melbourne Victory VS Wellington Phoenix Prediction Australia A-League

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
Australia A-League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Melbourne Victory got 1 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.12 with 4 points in Australia A-League.

 

2. Wellington Phoenix got 1 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.11 with 5 points in Australia A-League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Melbourne Victory win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Melbourne Victory win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Wellington Phoenix win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Melbourne Victory last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/V. Wellington Phoenix last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Melbourne Victory wins is 37.53%, the chance for a draw is 27.29% and the chance for Wellington Phoenix to win this game is 35.18%.


Melbourne Victory VS Wellington Phoenix
Prediction:Melbourne Victory

Melbourne Victory VS Wellington Phoenix Prediction Australia A-League