BEC Tero Sasana VS Sukhothai Prediction Thai Premier League

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
Thai Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. BEC Tero Sasana got 7 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.11 with 25 points in Thai Premier League.

 

2. Sukhothai got 7 wins, 3 draws and 11 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.12 with 24 points in Thai Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, BEC Tero Sasana win rate is 37.50%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, BEC Tero Sasana win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Sukhothai win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. BEC Tero Sasana last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Sukhothai last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/L; Handicap: V/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that BEC Tero Sasana wins is 46.47%, the chance for a draw is 26.26% and the chance for Sukhothai to win this game is 27.27%.


BEC Tero Sasana VS Sukhothai
Prediction:BEC Tero Sasana

BEC Tero Sasana VS Sukhothai Prediction Thai Premier League