Nakhon Ratchasima VS Samut Prakan City Prediction Thai Premier League

Tue, Feb.23 2021         
Thai Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nakhon Ratchasima got 8 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.9 with 30 points in Thai Premier League.

 

2. Samut Prakan City got 10 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.4 with 34 points in Thai Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nakhon Ratchasima win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nakhon Ratchasima win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Samut Prakan City win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nakhon Ratchasima last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap:V/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Samut Prakan City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap: W/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nakhon Ratchasima wins is 37.06%, the chance for a draw is 27.16% and the chance for Samut Prakan City to win this game is 35.77%.


Nakhon Ratchasima VS Samut Prakan City
Prediction:Nakhon Ratchasima

Nakhon Ratchasima VS Samut Prakan City Prediction Thai Premier League